Welcome to WM Translation Services
“We would certainly hire Will again for any other future projects we may have.”March 2021
“Dear Will, thanks for your quality work on this. My client is also extremely happy!”March 2021
“Dear Will, many thanks for your fast and quality work!”February 2021
“Thanks very much for your help on this project Will, I appreciate it!”January 2021
“Thanks so much for all your help with this Will, and for getting it back so quickly and to such a high standard.”May 2020
MY LANGUAGE PAIRS
As a member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists (CIOL), Section 2.1 of our Code of Professional Conduct states that members and chartered linguists: “will normally translate into their native language/language of habitual use; this clause may be waived but only with the prior knowledge and agreement of the client ordering the work.” For this reason, I normally translate from French or German into English unless otherwise agreed with a client in advance.
- Human translation
- Certified translation
- Editing services
- Proofreading services
- Machine translation post-editing
- ISO 17100:2015 compliant
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists
- Member of the North West Translators’ Network
- Fluent in spoken and written French and German (Level C1, Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
With more than a decade’s professional experience in the UK public healthcare sector, I specialise in translating life sciences documentation relating to:
- Clinical trials
- Medical devices
- Medical records
- Medical test reports
- Medical research
- Medicinal products
- Public health
OTHER AREAS OF WORK
- LEGAL: Contracts, official certificates and documentation, patents, rental agreements, patents, etc.
- MARKETING: Website translation, press releases, marketing materials, etc.
- MUSIC: Music media & promotion, musical instrument documentation and specifications, song translation, subtitling, audio description, intralingual subtitling, etc.
- TECHNOLOGY: Instruction manuals, electronics, audiovisual equipment, technical specifications, etc.
Please contact me to discuss your language service requirements.
Since founding WMTS in 2017, I have built up strong relationships with businesses and language service providers across the UK, Europe, and beyond.
Whatever your requirements, WMTS can provide you with accurate, reliable, and timely solutions across a range of language services.